FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fuckface

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
Utils
(Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:59 pm)

Post     Fuckface

Every morning the first thing I do is check my facebook and look at the friend suggestions. I click on the new suggestions and check their profiles and try to figure out why these random people were ever suggested to me in the first place. If there's no chance of me ever talking to these people, I block them. I have so many people on my block list, it scrolls. I'm afraid I'm going to hit a limit soon.

The strangers I'm okay with, but the people it finds that I DO know scares me.

Like, it's always finding random family members. And I really don't want to be partnered up with family on my facebook page. I talk about crazy things on facebook. I only want friends seeing that, not my family. I'll admit it, I've completely neglected my family on facebook. But if I had family members watching my page I'd totally be embarrassed and I'd feel like I couldn't be myself.

I also limit who can search for me, and my e-mail address is an uncommon one so that people that dump their address book to find friends won't find me.

I love my family but there's no place for them on facebook. Whenever they ask if I have one I just dodge the question.

It's the hedgehog's dilemma I suppose. If someone in my family wanted to get in touch with me on facebook, I'd probably delete my account.

That's what happened the first time.

If any of you have tried searching for me (I'm sure MADali has, it's the kind of thing he does) you didn't find me because of my privacy settings. You have to be a friend of a friend for me to appear in your results. And even then, you have to be FOAF for the "add friend" button to appear. And only friends can PM me.

So here's my question, why the hell did Facebook suggest Morgan and I be friends when we barely know each other? Where did it find a link? And she's at the TOP of the suggestions, it's a very strong link. I told you, that fucking suggestion feature scares me. I wish I could turn it off.

I don't even play games on there. If I were to play farmville or something, all those privacy precautions would go to shit.

Last edited by Utils on Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Sporkism
It's funny that I have a job executing cats and dogs, considering that I AM A WHORE WHO FUCKS FOR MONEY
(Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:03 am)

Post     Re: Fuckface

Shut up.

@}-,-'- *~*~* Member of the FTU Elegant Tea Party Society *~*~* -'-,-{@
Utils
(Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:09 am)

I revised it, read it again.
Utils
(Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:11 am)

I hated having to friend people on MySpace out of politeness. I'm looking to avoid that on facebook. If I block someone, then to them it's I don't have an account. The blocking feature is pretty incredible! But God damn more people keep coming out of the woodwork.
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:50 am)

You can adjust your settings so that family members only see what you want them to see. Putting everyone into groups helps.

Last edited by Servbot on Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Utils
(Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:08 am)

Interesting. I never looked at the group feature. I friended some people already out of politeness and just put them on ignore on my feed.

Question, do people KNOW they're in a group or what the group name is?
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:51 am)

Nope!
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:51 am)

That's in response to both questions.
Utils
(Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:56 am)

I learned something today.
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:25 am)

I like helping!
Sporkism
It's funny that I have a job executing cats and dogs, considering that I AM A WHORE WHO FUCKS FOR MONEY
(Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:17 am)

That signature freaked me the fuck out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@}-,-'- *~*~* Member of the FTU Elegant Tea Party Society *~*~* -'-,-{@
Jazz Jackrabbit
(Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:36 am)

Fuckbook would have been a better title.

At the very least you'd have gotten Christopher to say something about it. And maybe his sister.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:54 pm)

OH FUCK, IT'S TRIX.

THAT'S WHO THIS FUCKER IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:28 pm)

Who?
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:50 pm)

Some fag.
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:05 pm)

You need to be more specific.
Jazz Jackrabbit
(Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:40 pm)

I see Christopher is still wanting for detective skills.
Yogurtman
Odin
(Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:08 pm)

Chris, there's no way someone like Trix D. Rabbit is going to come out of nowhere without me being the one to point out who it is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: