FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
YES
Ask me about nation, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, and identity in general being anachronisms from a more vulgar and primitive past.
(Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:26 am)

Post     Spics

I know this is a boring topic, but I kinda wonder what goes on in these guys heads when they move to the US. Latin america may suck but they arent rock bottom suck like India, Africa or Cambodia, Haiti etc.

It's like "You know what, I think I will risk my life to be a racial underclass wage slave in the US. But to make sure this isn't too stupid of a decision, I will move to SHITTY FUCKING STATES LIKE TEXAS AND FLORIDA.

OH MY GOD I KNOW HUMANS DREAM TOO MUCH BUT THIS IS A BRILLIANT FUCKING IDEA I JUST WET MY PANTS AT MY OWN SPIC GENIUS"

Are most immigrants stupid or something?
BigJoeMex
(Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:36 am)

Post     Re: Spics

Immigrants will mainly move to California, from what I understand. They'll go for whatever's closest to the border.
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:44 am)

We have farms up here in Upstate NY that use illegal immigrants, from what I heard people have dimed out the farms but when they come to deport the workforce the very wealthy farm owner will whine about how his crops will all go bad this season and what not.
YES
Ask me about nation, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, and identity in general being anachronisms from a more vulgar and primitive past.
(Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:00 pm)

Spics go EVERYWHERE, not just california. The southwest, Texas, and Florida. Even New York gets a surprising amount.

The problem is that most of these are fucking stupid places to move to. Even California is kinda dumb considering how shitty the southern part is. To be fair, spics made these places shitty.

It just seems kinda stupid to risk everything to move to such shitty places. I know they're not the first (and that they come from hell) but there's just something STUPID going on here.....

Whatever, no one gets what I mean by this. Or will claim that's always been true of immigrants
Potatoes
(Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:35 pm)

Matt, even the shittiest shithole in America is better than where these people come from in Mexico.
Sporkism
It's funny that I have a job executing cats and dogs, considering that I AM A WHORE WHO FUCKS FOR MONEY
(Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:49 pm)

http://i.imgur.com/rI6j2.png

@}-,-'- *~*~* Member of the FTU Elegant Tea Party Society *~*~* -'-,-{@
Theldorrin
(Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:05 pm)

Why are you friends with these people on Facebook?
(Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:16 pm)

durrp

johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:26 pm)

Wait are these your friends or just a funny image?

if so this is funny
http://blogs.nerve.com/scanner/2009/12/23/guy-posts-his-sisters-hookup-list-to-facebook-and-tags-all-the-guys/
Sporkism
It's funny that I have a job executing cats and dogs, considering that I AM A WHORE WHO FUCKS FOR MONEY
(Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:33 pm)

I assume it's probably from lamebook or something.

Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:38 pm)

If only Brett would cut his hair. . .
YES
(Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:11 pm)

Please keep this on topic
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:55 pm)

As the years pass, more and more people will fail to get Jew/oven/Holocaust jokes.

And that's a tragedy.
Potatoes
(Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:07 am)

Brian Lanners - cut your hair and get a blow job♥
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:45 am)

Brian Lanners is still a mystery to some
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: