FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Andre, Jason, CLINT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:11 pm)

Post     Andre, Jason, CLINT

I am an assassin in Borderlands 2, I.ve put bad-ass tokens into recoil and health, Darknesss especially. am I on the right track?
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:40 pm)

Post     Re: Andre, Jason, CLINT

I've never played that game and probably never will. No need to all caps my name, bro.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:00 am)

I never played that class, sry.

I'd prioritize putting badass tokens into the stats that you rely on the most. BUT, gun damage is by far the best one. Health and shield capacity/recharge rate are also good. If you're going the sniper route with Zer0, crit and accuracy would be a good choice, if you're going to try melee, obviously melee damage. Personally, grenade damage and recoil were my absolute last priorities, so ...

up 2 u tho
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:36 pm)

I nearly fell out of my chair when Brian refereed to you as CLINT.

Yeah, I'll try that Andre. I am relying on you to be brigade General. Sorta likd Patton. Minus the racially charged comments

I was thrown out of a strip club and banned.
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:16 pm)

I played Assassin in BL2. I did a heavily melee build but sniper is good, too. Make sure to get the Bore skill. That's one of the best skills for Zero.
(Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:59 pm)

Im lvl5 and Ill definitely look at the bore skill with intent
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:50 pm)

Is decidedl to go with the hefty fella with the hair, Assassin was a piece of shit. Have a number of FTU memes come from the hangoverr. movies?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: