FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Magic Mushrooms
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
8 bit orgy
There's no fucking way Obama will win FL and NV. There's like to democrats to speak of anywhere here. Even the younger adults are voting for McCain. Honestly, I never even met a democrat in Florida, period.
(Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:37 pm)

Post     Magic Mushrooms

Has any of my fellows participated in this vomit-inducing, life-changing fungus?
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:41 am)

Post     Re: Magic Mushrooms

Life changing?
ALDP
(Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:52 am)

I ate some magic truffles in Amsterdam and it was stupid. I didn't vomit though. Frank, I thought you and Pat were drug buddies since forever. Did you just try shrooms for the first time!?
ALDP
(Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:03 am)

There was something about the shrooms I took that distinguished it from all the other kinds of shrooms (which had recently been made illegal), I'm almost sure it's that it was a truffle.

But haha, can you imagine, this guy is leading some pigs through the woods and they dig up some truffles, but they're magic truffles, and the pigs start going crazy and attack the guy, and rip his body to pieces, which he survives until he is just a stump with guts hanging out and one pig gnawing on his head, and a pig rips his weiner off and eats it, and the guy is so WHACKED OUT ON THE SHROOMS THAT HE TOOK BEFORE HE TOOK HIS PIGS OUT TO LOOK FOR TRUFFLES THAT HE DOESN'T EVEN FEEL IT, AND HE'S LAUGHING CUZ HE THINKS IT'S JUST A CRAZY TRIP, BUT THEN SUDDENLY HE "COMES DOWN" AND HE UNDERSTANDS IMMEDIATELY THE GRISLY TRUTH JUST AS HE FEELS THE JAWS OF TWO PIGS CLOSING ON EITHER SIDE OF HIS NECK AND THE PIGS TEAR AWAY HIS WHOLE NECK EXCEPT THE SPINE AND THE PART THAT SCREAMS AND TWO OTHER PIGS RIP HIS EYES OUT WHILE HE'S SCREAMING
Ryoko's Biatch
(Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:34 pm)

Yeah, I can imagine that.
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:33 pm)

I think this is based on a true story but the guy did not take shrooms he was smoking weed.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:19 am)

I think "life changing" refers to that study that showed that some users of mushrooms could expect a measurable permanent personality change. It was an increase in openness, which makes me want to do mushrooms immediately.
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:28 am)

This is the perfect thread.
8 bit orgy
There's no fucking way Obama will win FL and NV. There's like to democrats to speak of anywhere here. Even the younger adults are voting for McCain. Honestly, I never even met a democrat in Florida, period.
(Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:52 pm)

The nausea is so intense the native americans starved themselves for days before taking this shit. The muscle weakness completely shuts down your body and you simply lay down for the entire day.

There is no chance that this could be used as a designer drug for a fun night out or anything like that. The immense emotional outbursts following self-reflective analysis is un-reproducible by any other means. I can see why there is a spiritual/mystical interpretation as it forces you to be absolutely honest about yourself. It's the native american version of confession except you're the only one you're confessing to... and that is what makes the drug stand out.
ALDP
(Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:26 pm)

Peyote isn't the same thing as magic mushrooms!

Do you really think that taking peyote serves the same role as going to Catholic confession? Have you talked to any Native Americans about this?
8 bit orgy
(Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:19 pm)

I'm talking about the shrooms that are native to my county, cubensis and copelandia. Specifically, psilocybin. They usually grow near cow shit and corpses.

I'm sure of the native american connection. I've personally known about native americans that were fed shrooms and left in isolation as some sort of rite of passage.

But I didn't get that concept from what I knew about it. It was the "vibe" I got and the stuff about native americans I learned after the fact. I was expecting something more recreational and trippy not profound and dramatic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0V6FduOPKw

After taking it, I became much more conscious of the shroom references in music, video games, movies, art, etc.
ALDP
(Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:15 am)

Look bro, I'm happy for you and everything, but you've got to be el nincompoopo grande if you're only now becoming conscious of the shroom references in music, video games, movies, art, etc.
Magic Juan
(Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:35 pm)

In the words of Phil Jackson, you don't smoke peyote.
8 bit orgy
(Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:00 pm)

Well, I knew OF magic mushroom references but not the EXTENT. WHERE do you draw the line? Mario Brothers?
ALDP
(Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:55 pm)

The following things are shroom references:

-Super Mario Brothers (mushrooms "make you bigger," mushrooms give you "another life")

-Alice in Wonderland: Caterpillar sitting on mushroom represents that authority which, in service of its own self-interest, obscures hidden truths from the world (you can't eat the mushroom (the "truth") while the caterpillar is on top of it)

-Whenever a pizza is featured in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, it is to be assumed that all the turtles are high on mushrooms and are using their enhanced attunement to the plane of fundamental existence in order to battle that brain thing, which represents the limits of man's rational faculties, and the evil which is created when man tries to distort those limits

-My friend has a poster in his basement that depicts a gnome sleeping under a giant toadstool. The poster is black, you're supposed to look at it under a blacklight. There are several layers of meaning but I can't remember them right now, you sort of have to be there on shrooms in the basement to get it.
Magic Juan
(Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:03 pm)

Theldorrin
(Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:44 pm)

It's very questionable whether eating the mushroom in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland is a reference to drugs at all. It seems unlikely.
(Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:48 pm)

Wow I can't believe somebody who's never done shrooms would reach such a conclusion, that's definitely not what I would expect to be the case

*makes really sarcastic surprised face*

Frank and I know what we know.
Theldorrin
(Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:51 pm)

People who do drugs make all sorts of erroneous drug links out of Charles Dodgson's stuff, but it's not really based in fact or reality. Beyond the Caterpillar smoking a hookah, anything else is likely to be imagined.
(Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:36 am)

This thread seems 10 years too late in Frank's life.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: