FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Let me just say this
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:58 pm)

Post     Let me just say this

Chris was dead-on about some shit. This board used to be the hub of Pink Flamingo-esque might on the entirety of the internet.

I happened to forcefully removed from this board by the state of Texas when it started to slip hard.

This place is shit, nothing. Seru, Chris, and bits and pieces of mammoth beauty I myself have been part of ... Really it's a part of my heart. All of you, on varying scales, have permeated my soul, and it's sad to see virtually every friendship/social relationship I've ever had somehow go down in flames. If it wasn't for all the valium and morphine, I'd honestly be heart-broken.

To see a work of art go down so painfully ... I salute you for going down with YOUR ship, Seru.

I guess the interloper really is no more.

Love,

Pat
Magic Juan
(Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:59 pm)

Post     Re: Let me just say this

Nobody cares.

FTU exists in the chat now, etc.

Uh, RIP Pavel Dimitra.
Theldorrin
(Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:21 pm)

And also in the secret chat and secret forum.
(Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:05 pm)

That's sad. Secret forum's and chat's on top of the main chat which removed all humor and spontaneous board-exclusive activity. The chat is boring. FTU died when that brilliant idea came about. I cannot believe even the almighty Seru is in such support of it.

God, like there'd be 4 lines over the the course of 18 hours, about comic books.

And now little exclusive "secret" chats and "forums"?

;_;

THAT'S horror on a scale unlike that of known quantity.
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:03 pm)

we're all old and live dull lives or something
Theldorrin
(Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:56 pm)

It's actually more interesting now. And part of it is because we're losing the less interesting people, like yourself and Chris Psaros.
(Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:14 pm)

Pat, Chris was wrong about a lot of stuff. There was no concerted effort to ignore his absence or your return. Both of you are pathetic codependent retards who needed to believe that you belonged to the most elite internet social group in existence. Your disillusionment doesn't mean much when everybody knows you and Chris are both disillusioned with the fact that your status as novelty posters has become totally irrelevant.
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:45 pm)

I wasn't referring to that, but in terms of dissallussioned novel posters, memory problems? Nobody paid any attention to your stupid simpering novel "Yeah" and such, but you developed your emotionally-crushed persistent malcontism by feeding off of us so called codepedent needy freaks.
So you were the same, just less in interesting and more of an asshole that's own little novel self-important pecking gave him some sort of name because you feeding off other novelties helped give yourself a name. You were riding on the posts of others with your ego-feeding nastiness.

Other than that, you were juat a boring waste of a read. You needed us, so don't pretend you're any different, except you truly were whatever it is you claimed certain people were. I was talking about how sad the board has become, not ignoring of others or whatever.

Without our retardedness, no conflict, and stalker obviously mood-disorder afflicte ALDP became random guy that was ignored.

Basically we made you. So did others. You were nothing but a novel act that instigated conflict which others enjoyed.

Ugh, I'm in the same boat as you basically, except I wasn't the ultimate "Oh looky there he goes HOW CLEVER HE'S INSTIGATING!"

Maybe you changed. I'm sure neuroleptics did you and the rest of the world a lot of good once you were introduced to them.

Whee, look, cheese cheese cheese!
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:01 pm)

Yeah!!!!
ALDP
(Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:04 pm)

Why would I care that you think I'm crazy? You don't know anything about me. You're a retarded sycophantic goon.

Did you miss the part of Chris's post where he was outraged that nobody insulted you when you came back? And the whole thing about badly needing FTU?
ALDP
(Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:09 pm)

Chris would gladly see you die if it meant getting to see FTU's reaction. You're a kid eating bugs on the playground to get attention. Just because some of the kids never beat you up doesn't mean they're your friends.
ALDP
(Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:10 pm)

In that analogy, Chris is the kid watching you eat bugs who would gladly see you die so he could listen to the other kids talking about it.
Theldorrin
(Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:23 pm)

I don't want to have to read any more Gimp Mask posts.

End him, ALDP.
(Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:56 pm)

Theldorrin is still a faggot.

I remember the hardkkkore Theldorrin that used to post at that one TL board and occasionally at MPP.
Ryoko's Biatch
(Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:44 pm)

Theldorrin was never hardcore.
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:04 am)

I AM POSTING THIS FROM WORK! Man I hope no one looks at this board to read any of these posts... they might call the cops
Theldorrin
(Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:44 am)

I don't appreciate where this thread has gone.
(Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:01 pm)

So you were the same, just less in interesting and more of an asshole that's own little novel self-important pecking gave him some sort of name because you feeding off other novelties helped give yourself a name.
Zenxin
(Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:26 pm)

Where is this chat you guys speak of? Secret forum?

Ill never leave the FTU bros, just stop by every few months or so.
ALDP
(Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:36 pm)

Seika, was that about me? Because I don't want to flame you but I will if I have to.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: