FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The John Buis Late Night Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:37 pm)

Post     Re: The John Buis Late Night Thread

Before work I made my wife and I a bacon wrapped pork tenderloin I rubbed it with salt, pepper, oregano and some brown sugar. Then I made a Zataran Red Bean and Rice kit as a side. I have left overs!
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:44 pm)

That must have been around the same time your mom was rubbing and feeding on my pork tenderloin.
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:45 pm)

Chris what is your recipe if you feel like sharing?
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:21 pm)

http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/inventory/?name=johnebuisii&platform=pc

I will hopefully max my manifest before more DLC comes out and then I will quit playing forever!!!
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:43 pm)

Today I cut some chicken thin and put a bit of salt, pepper, oregano leaf and cumin on it then cooked it up then layered some Monterrey cheese on it. Then I took some focaccia bread and cooked it face down on some tin foil that I drizzled with olive oil in the oven. I took the bread out and put slices of avocado on the bottom and some black bean and corn salsa on top and made a sandwich out of that!
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:49 pm)

cumin' on it
kakarot52
(Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:47 pm)

I can;t hold a job for more than 3 or 4 months. YOu have the credentials to do whatever oyu want, including live in KYoto so you can bang undersage schoolgirls while your polite co-worker aplaud you

Santa Cruz is a nice town but for that reason I suspect it pussified you and that's why you're not as crazy as Gimp Mask
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: