FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Something is fucking wrong with reality
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:22 pm)

Post     Re: Something is fucking wrong with reality

I remember Billy Graham's FACE in my mind, as the one who died, and I remember people talking about Billy Graham, not Jerry Fallwell. My brain just isn't that retarded to confuse things like this.

Were there even news reports about Billy Graham's wife dying? I remember nothing of the sort. I mean, who would give a shit?

As for Mickey Rooney, he fucking DIED. In fact, when he died, I remember thinking, "I thought he was already dead?" so it's possible he has died twice already in my experience.
Mike Dunn
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:31 pm)

I thought the same thing when I heard the lead singer of Alice in Chains died. When people are either wicked old or heroin addicts, and they've been out of the limelight for a while, it's pretty easy to assume that they're dead.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:26 pm)

I've hard enough of that explanation, and all the other weak-ass, offhand, amateur trash.

This calls for an explanation from either somebody with a hardcore psychology education and a detailed understanding of memory and specifically this phenomenon in particular, or it needs to be explained by an intelligent and authoritative-sounding Internet lunatic through some sort of heretofore unknown mechanism of alternate timelines 'N SHIT.

I'll take what I can get, but this half-assed "it's a meme" and "out of the limelight" crap isn't going to cut it. There are thousands of famous people "out of the limelight" who don't have mass numbers of people thinking that they're dead. I don't think Wilford Brimley's dead. Why does this gravitate around certain individuals?

This here isn't child's play!

I REMEMBER GOD DAMN BILLY GRAHAM AND MICKEY ROONEY DYING, AND LOTS OF OTHERS DO TOO.
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:35 pm)

*Billy Graham steps out of the shadows with a revolver*
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:39 pm)

I hope Big Fagot realizes that he has inadvertently given me a fucking irresistible challenge, with this "watching you like a hawk" business.

Oh man, if I can get away with it, if it's just subtle enough...
Fagzilla
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:40 pm)

Chris P wrote:
I've hard enough

Haha!
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:55 pm)

Wilford Brimley has appeared in television commercials. Face time in the literal sense is probably very important.

Also yeah, this sounds like a fun game, the best part will be when you're fucking *raised thumb pointed backward over shoulder* outta here.
8 bit orgy
There's no fucking way Obama will win FL and NV. There's like to democrats to speak of anywhere here. Even the younger adults are voting for McCain. Honestly, I never even met a democrat in Florida, period.
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:15 pm)

Who is Cloacal Kiss or whoever?
YES
Ask me about nation, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, and identity in general being anachronisms from a more vulgar and primitive past.
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:48 pm)

I'm kinda pissed Ronald Reagan is still alive
Magic Juan
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:02 pm)

Ban Chris. Just ban him.
cloacal kiss
Bearded and bald baby is the worst of all worlds
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:06 pm)

Bill Graham was in the news a few years ago when they released some concerts from his collection, so there's another association to throw on the gigantic pile next to which "time travel-related explanations" is invisible and in fact non-existant.
Fagzilla
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:11 pm)

Yeah, we'll see how fun this game is for you when I'm fucking knocking your ass (all of your asses) around the room with subtlety.
Magic Juan
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:21 pm)

You are literally a loser.
cloacal kiss
Bearded and bald baby is the worst of all worlds
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:28 pm)

This game isn't fun for anyone but Chris.

Why don't the admins just delete these posts? That's a better idea than banning him I think.
Fagzilla
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:16 pm)

Quote:
I'm kinda pissed Ronald Reagan is still alive

This shot me into a panic.

Whew!
Potatoes
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:40 pm)

I can't believe you already forgot the post you made about the Onion article titled: Ronald Reagen's body dies.
Fagzilla
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:45 pm)

Au contraire.

Apparently remembering that people died doesn't mean anything anymore.
Potatoes
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:59 pm)

Well it means you forgot.
My Head Hurts 90
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:02 pm)

*POTATOES*
Potatoes
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:05 pm)

Welp, I forgot 'Ronald Reagen' was actually spelled 'Ronald Reagan'.

Here's egg on my face!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 3 of 13

Jump to: