FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MATTHEW'S GUESTHOUSE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 175, 176, 177

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
YES
Ask me about nation, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, and identity in general being anachronisms from a more vulgar and primitive past.
(Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:43 am)

Post     Re: MATTHEW'S GUESTHOUSE

Lets talk about manners

You wont get anywhere if you dont have any

Which is paradoxical considering how stupid and rude every american is. Very very very rarely do you meet a polite american who isn't paid to

Probably the only people ruder than americans are SE asians. As in, yeah there are rude frenchmen or whatever but there are also far more exceptions
YES
Ask me about nation, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, and identity in general being anachronisms from a more vulgar and primitive past.
(Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:21 pm)

I'm kinda glad I'm not Chris

Travelling and wasting money (instead of getting my degree) seems like a scumbag dipshit thing to do except for being Psaros (getting a degree and wasting yet several more years)
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:07 pm)

I'm glad I'm not him either!
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:07 pm)

OH WAIT, LOL
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:44 am)

Chris your girlfriend is very cute. You don't deserve her!
Fagzilla
(Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:19 am)

Yeah right, she's so lucky.
YES
(Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:53 am)

What drug increases experience points?
Mike Dunn
(Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:07 pm)

Peyote
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:33 pm)

How about I cut your face? Just click on this Go to my fucking forum!
YES
(Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:40 am)

Damn, Hangly Man is good.

What drugs increase a man's liberty?
YES
(Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:07 am)

Dear journal

I took my dog to obedience school.

No one else was there, though maybe I showed up early.

They said to go home because my dogs shock collar wasn't charged.

I said "then recharge it". They said that would take too long.

And I'm like "if you have a spare charger, then you probably have a spare shock collar because no one else is here".

And then I went home. The end.
YES
(Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:09 am)

I don't think they were lying (I tested it at home and it ran out of batteries after a few shocks)

ON a scale of 1-100, my bullshit detector went off by 1. Whitest lie in the universe. Still, I don't like bullshit flakes.
YES
(Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:47 pm)

I have this shaking fear that something about my character inadvertantly offends people

I dont do it on purpose!
YES
(Sat May 01, 2010 11:23 am)

My problem is I have a medium sized penis. I wish I had a smaller penis that way I could get more brainpower
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 175, 176, 177
Page 177 of 177

Jump to: