FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MATTHEW'S GUESTHOUSE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 175, 176, 177  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
YES
Ask me about nation, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, and identity in general being anachronisms from a more vulgar and primitive past.
(Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:42 pm)

Post     Re: MATTHEW'S GUESTHOUSE

I mean I'd hate to be that illiterate smartass (you illiterate) but my point was that while XBox360 has some decent titles, they have no *great* titles. I don't give a shit when Assassin's Creed 3 comes out; I will, however, certainly have my eye on Metal Gear 4.

That has relevance to both console merit and japs sooner or later being able to deliver the best games.
YES
Ask me about nation, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, and identity in general being anachronisms from a more vulgar and primitive past.
(Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:15 pm)

I once told airport security *for giving me shit* that I was an NSA agent, but they didn't think it was funny
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:02 am)

An NSA agent was just arrested for saying they were a god.
YES
(Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:43 am)

Why do black people identify with piccolo?
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:50 am)

I've tried to explain that very thing to Lexy, but I just don't know how to put it into words. I mean, *I* get it but...

It's just a black thing! (I'm black.)
Servbot
Overrated faggot
(Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:29 am)

In the dubbed version Piccolo sounds like a black dude. Also, the only obviously black character is a racist caricature and no one wants to relate to that!

Everyone else is white.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:48 pm)

Piccolo's got soul.
johnbuisthegreat
www.soldierofcock.com
(Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:18 pm)

Also all the Namek's on Earth hang out with Mr. Popo.
YES
(Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:32 pm)

I spent 8 bucks on blank CDs trying to get this thief torrent to work, but it turns out thief is only 8 bucks anyway I should have just bought it
YES
(Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:43 pm)

THe problem with old people is they confuse being experience with being sharp; but that's kinda true with any sort of douchebag
YES
(Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:01 am)

Now that New Orleans has been destructed, is there a place in Louisiana that has taken its place culturally?
YES
(Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:18 pm)

I think black people like Piccolo because he is a hardass who isn't boring (like black people)

White hardasses are boring
YES
(Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:53 pm)

Texas is an exaggeration of the rest of the country

Awful politics, awful women, fat people, enslaved ethnic diversity, yet surprisingly good with money

Then again I guess every state is like that
YES
(Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:56 pm)

I always wondered if republicans are a gay underground

Its the only explanation as to how such retards are able to network
YES
(Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:01 pm)

I was invited to a party in fucking Dallas (alri)ht Denton that POS college town(

Not that I have anything better to do; but why drive up there? Its easy to drive long distances, but Austin shatters my confidence in direction everytime I get lost after a 20 minute drive.

REASON 858 WHY AUSTIN IS OVERRATED-AWFUL, AWFUL TRAFFIC, ZONING AND SPREAD EVEN FOR A TEXAS CITY. MY NEIGHBORHOOD SMELLS LIKE SEWER SHIT EVEN THOUGH I LIVE IN AN UPPERCLASS NEIGHBORHOOD
YES
(Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:43 pm)

My parents would probably indulge me if I took a class in computer cracking to get some college credits

But considering I flunked computing 101 I'm not sure. I hate professors
YES
(Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:11 pm)

you sound like you’re just jealous that no “typical arrogant snobby American female” would never take you.

it depends on the dolphin, their mood, and your relationship with him or her. All dolphins are individuals like humans are. Their species is usually typecast as sweet and caring, so you think they all have to be that way.

First, it depends on the phin and whether or not he or she is wild or captive. If they’re captive, they might have been trained to give a human hug in order to receive a treat, because he or she wants to, or because it fears disciplinary action.

As for wild dolphins, it depends on whether or not they’re curious about humans. There are some that have no interest in coming in contact with a person. For those that are, they might be scared if you tried to hug them on your first meeting. Building up a relationship with one and showing them they can trust you would help them see that you’re not going to hurt them or are no threat to other phins they care about. Once you put your arms around them and squeeze for the first time they’ll probably learn fairly quickly it’s a sign of affection and enjoy it subsequent times, perhaps even trying to initiate one themselves at sometime. Their mood and overall personality also affects how receptive they would be to a hug. If they’re really hyper they might just think it’s a game and try to wiggle away. On the other hand, if they’re especially serene, they might like it more than other phins.

It’s really just common sense here. They’re not alien creatures. They are very much like us. Just treat them with kindness and respect and you’ll see how different they are and what each one likes and dislikes. They are not the Borg. I’ve never been with a dolphin myself yet, but it feels like there’s so much I have to learn from them and that they have truly kind souls. I can’t wait to find out for myself.

I’m also sick of the generalizations in here. Everyone thinking that human women or American women are arrogant snobs and that dolphins are so much better than them. It’s about preference and what your heart goes out to, not that humans aren’t good enough for you.

And Nature’s Call, I feel that you’re generalizing too by taking stereotypes of what you see written and using it to deny cookalooka’s story. Sure, it’s dubious, but you really don’t know much about the person on the other end of the keyboard. Being cynical and crass toward others you don’t know is very undolphinlike, in my opinion. Notice that I haven’t stated anything as matter-of-fact, because I acknowledge that I may be wrong about things. You don’t seem so willing.

Dolphins don’t seem to judge people and tolerate them as their own. Why can’t everyone do the same to their own kind?
YES
(Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:52 am)

This is the stupidest fucking story I have ever read:

Regarding the unending American quest to find the "perfect place," here's a story that I read a few years ago:

A bitter young man named James once wandered through the countryside in search of a place to live. He arrived in a town and asked an elderly gentleman there what the people in the town were like. The older man asked, "What were the people like in the place you used to live?" James said, "They were rude and unfriendly." The older man said, "Well, that's what the people here are like, too." Upon hearing this, James moved on.

A while later, a kind young man named George, also in search of a place to live, arrived in the same town. He asked the same elderly gentleman what the people in that town were like. Once again, the older man asked, "What were the people like in the place you used to live?" George said, "They were polite and warm." The older man said, "Well, that's what the people here are like, too." Upon hearing this, George decided to stay.
Potatoes
(Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:40 am)

The moral of the story is that old people are terrible and should die already.
YES
(Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:26 am)

Even the wisest, preachiest traveler would be full of shit if he claimed this story applied to women, and that's not half of it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 175, 176, 177  Next
Page 176 of 177

Jump to: