FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MATTHEW'S GUESTHOUSE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 174, 175, 176, 177  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics
           Author           Message
Mautty
I bet my wife supports a bigger deadbeat jackass liar than yours.
(Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:49 pm)

Post     Re: MATTHEW'S GUESTHOUSE

Or take a road trip to Mexico.
(Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:42 pm)

Travelling to get aderall sounds fun but dealing with mexicans does not

I mean, dealing with AMERICAN border patrols and customs and crooks and so forth is annoying enough, and mexicans are genuinely worse than white people
YES
Ask me about nation, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, and identity in general being anachronisms from a more vulgar and primitive past.
(Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:43 pm)

I mean, I am willing to put aside my spic prejudices (its time to grow up yada yada) but Mexico is just pushing it
YES
Ask me about nation, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, and identity in general being anachronisms from a more vulgar and primitive past.
(Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:46 pm)

In hindsight, if I had studied spanish instead of Japanese it would have been better for all concerned

Good god being a nerd is horrible, (at least in youth)

But I didnt wanna study spic language or be some faggot franchophile (this when I had not realized the extent Japanophiles are gayer than francophiles)
YES
(Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:03 pm)

Is it possible to save movies off of youtube

Also, whats a good animetube?
Theldorrin
(Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:05 pm)

Yes.

You can just examine the HTTP requests using Firebug and copy the link to the one that's for a large file, and that's generally the video. It's usually MPG, although sometimes it's FLV.
(Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:49 pm)

Ok THanks; I'm not sure why I even asked my headphones wont plug in properly (because of teh computer)

Anyway, I am reading a lot about medical topics on wikipedia.
ALDP
(Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:05 pm)

If you're using Firefox on your own computer then you can also use the DownloadThemAll or FlashGot add-ons for downloading flash stuff
YES
(Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:20 am)

Is it better to have patience or liberty

I'm leaning towards patience; but Japanese have more patience than liberty and Japan is gay
YES
(Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:13 am)

WHERE ARE GOOD GAME TORRENTS!!! I WANNA DOWNLOAD THIEF

Combined with splinter cell and metal gear I will be quite the master of stealing shit from people

Or I could join the FBI, but that requires a college degree and dont want

WHATS THE SUBSTITUTE FOR THEPIRATEBAY>>??!?!111
YES
(Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:25 am)

I lost a bet because I seriously thought West Point (military academy) was in Virginia
YES
(Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:05 am)

XBOX 360 is overrated

The best game I have played so far is Splinter Cell DA, which as noted earlier isn't that great of a game.

While I haven't given these games much of a chance, Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, Call of Booty, or even Godfather aren't really that great.

Its like Xbox is a master of DECENT games that aren't really as fun as Metal Gear and Guilty Gear. Like all arts, Japanese make their games simpler, yet more refined, aesthetic, and fun
Derek Payne
huhhhh *puke* huhhhhhuh come on mike save the game *puke*
(Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:08 pm)

Japanese game designers are largely inferior nowadays.

That said, American game designers need to have their love of the fps genre beaten out of them.
YES
(Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:10 pm)

No

Either that or there are so damn many jap game designers, who dont have to do anything but rehash old titles (and rehash each other). Still, that'll get you somewhere, eventually
Derek Payne
huhhhh *puke* huhhhhhuh come on mike save the game *puke*
(Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:17 pm)

Have you seen some of the garbage that Capcom and Nintendo have released in the last few years? And then let's look at Square who had to merge with Enix and buy out Atlus because Square hasn't made an interesting game on their own in years and have pretty much shit all over their various franchises.

Just because they were the kings of the 16 bit and 32 bit era doesn't mean their desperate attempts to cash in on people's feelings of nostalgia indicates that they're particularly good or innovative.
Action Hank
Yes, I fart dicks. Dicks actually come out of my anus when I fart.
(Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:38 pm)

FFXIII looks promising, based on the streams I've seen. But otherwise they've run the franchise through shit with pointless "spin-offs" intended to make money by borrowing the Final Fantasy name and wrapping up a turd in it.
YES
(Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:15 pm)

I dont see Xbox kicking Sony's ass permanantly with their latest titles; Mass Effect, Splinter Cell (the next splinter cell will have no choice but to be great but still not enough), Assassin's Creed, Godfather just aren't dominant enough titles.

Meanwhile, Sony will put forth Guilty/Metal Gear 99 and that'll be that.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:25 pm)

The only game on that list that isn't available for the PS3 or PC is Mass Effect (Which is also available for the PC.).

Great trolling. Discussion closed!
YES
(Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:29 pm)

Actually that basically supports my point, and you don't want to do that
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:44 pm)

No, my point is if you want to discuss the merits of a game console based on software exclusivity you should use examples that are actually exclusive to said console.

That said all three major consoles barely have enough high quality exclusives to justify purchasing one system over the other (Especially when it comes to the PS3 and XBox360.) so the point is moot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 174, 175, 176, 177  Next
Page 175 of 177

Jump to: