FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Something is fucking wrong with reality
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:09 am)

Post     Re: Something is fucking wrong with reality

What are you on about? Like you had any clue how to spell it when you were three and illiterate, and like it's not entirely an invention of your adult mind.

The Mandela effect I want to know about is, "that's the beauty of it. It doesn't DO anything."
kakarot52
(Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:41 pm)

I have this like memory like "wow I wouldn't know how this silly name is pronounced!" because what the fuck kinda of suffix is stein and oh never mind
(Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:07 am)

I hate to be the one to fan these extremely gay flames, but not only do I remember it as "Berenstein", I also recall being in a toy store when I was in high school, seeing a rack of books, and noticing that it was actually spelled "Bernstein", with no second E. I was fully prepared for this article to be about how it's been "Bernstein" all along. WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:17 am)

The only mystery here is whether the first sentence of Stan Berenstain's Wikipedia biography is deliberately edited to be a reference to Fresh Prince.
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:18 am)

Because I distinctly remember an episode where Uncle Phil dies of cancer in Solebury Township.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:50 pm)

My spelling has been impeccable for my entire life, Big Fagot.

It used to be Berenstein. It isn't anymore. You can't explain this away with your feeble rationalizations.

Jason
(Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:36 pm)

durrr
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:33 pm)

This Berenstain "ripple" is weird because I'm seeing it all over the place. I first noticed the change about a year ago, because some of us were competing on the old piece of shit Berenstein Bears arcade game and I was like, "oh, that's interesting, they spelled it wrong!" But everyone else seems to be getting up to speed on this/spreading it around. I absolutely would remember if there were an "a" anywhere in that word. Without going into too much detail, that's part of how my spelling SUPERPOWER works.

GLP thread about it, started today:
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2580907/pg1

And, holy fuck, Mandela Effect article yesterday:
http://mandelaeffect.com/berenstein-or-berenstain-bears

You can tell Big Fagot is unsettled by this phenomenon, because this is the second time he's brought up the semi-related mysterious "it doesn't DO anything!" line, but he's pretending to be stoic and unaffected while shitting his pants under his breath as he reads this thread. "It's... it's gonna be okay Peter... just take a deep breath... it's just a flaw in human psychology... science can explain it... s... science knows everything! *soft, quiet oink*"
Sporkism
It's funny that I have a job executing cats and dogs, considering that I AM A WHORE WHO FUCKS FOR MONEY
(Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:48 pm)

Wait, woah, what the fuck?

There's no way it's been "Berenstain." THAT MAKES NO SENSE.

HAS MY LIFE BEEN A LIE?

@}-,-'- *~*~* Member of the FTU Elegant Tea Party Society *~*~* -'-,-{@
Sporkism
It's funny that I have a job executing cats and dogs, considering that I AM A WHORE WHO FUCKS FOR MONEY
(Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:50 pm)

I recently had this experience with Avey Tare's Slasher Flicks.

I had been reading it as "Avery" the entire time. Suddenly I saw it somewhere, I think on a Reddit AMA, and I thought, haha, they spelled it wrong! But... I was the one who was wrong.......

@}-,-'- *~*~* Member of the FTU Elegant Tea Party Society *~*~* -'-,-{@
Mike Dunn
(Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:05 pm)

Same shit happened to me with Jeff Mangum from Neutral Milk Hotel. I read it as "Magnum" up until a few months ago when someone said his name out loud.
Jason
(Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:38 pm)

The frequency of this phenomenon's occurrence is definitely evidence of its likelihood and not the exact opposite.
Jason
(Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:40 pm)

Did you know that there are people even now who are living in a parallel reality where the word "definite" is spelled "definate"?
Magic Juan
(Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:48 pm)

yore definately gay
Jason
(Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:20 pm)

See, the Universe shifted there and suddenly the spelling of "your," "definitely," and "the best FTU poster of all time" had all changed for you.
Magic Juan
(Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:28 pm)

Mike Dunn and I hung out in Boston and I puked in an elementary school playground.
Mike Dunn
(Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:05 am)

party/pussy lyf
Fagzilla
(Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:45 am)

Just making sure this is here in case I need it later...
Yogurtman
Odin
(Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:55 pm)

If Robin Williams comes back to life, I will DEFINITELY edit that thread just to mess with you.
kakarot52
(Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:16 pm)

The conttinuum is already fucking with me. I though Rick Christo started that thread

I remember the affirmative action act starting in 1963, 1970, or 1971 depending on what timeline I'm in. Don't even get me started on RICO.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: