FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wrestling promos
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
GimpMask
My daddy ate my eyes.
(Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:20 pm)

Post     Re: Wrestling promos

That was wonderful PHM

I recenrly watched an interview with JR and the story told of of how itqas jerry lawler and jim Ross fighting lance storm and steven regal (it was so weird i kneew the names) ans lawlerr was raking fat burners and thouggt he was farting but shit himself through his al ivvies
PokemonHentaiMaster
(Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:03 am)

Eddie Guerrero no sells a chair shot because he's too busy arguing with a fan

SuperPsaturn
SuperPSaturn
(Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:59 pm)

He made up for it by how well he sold that car shot.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:15 pm)

PokemonHentaiMaster, I definitely recommend the book The Death of WCW (there's an expanded edition coming out later this year) as the best assemblage of the insane shit that they did there.
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
PokemonHentaiMaster
(Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:48 pm)

I've actually heard about it, but apparently there's lots of inaccuracies that the revised edition should fix.

Rick Steiner said in an interview that Scott Steiner did an angle where he was supposed to have a black eye, but instead of using makeup he just told Rick to punch him in the face. Buff Bagwell also said he was basically Scott's chaperone, and had to try really hard to limit the amount of times he beat the shit out of fans, flipped people off and swore on camera.

Pretty sure that 80% of this clip is real, LOOK AT HOW HARD HE HITS HIM AT 6:00!

Mike Dunn
(Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:51 am)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0AIIusp_Ko

Brock is grate in these promos.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: