FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Something is fucking wrong with reality
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:40 am)

Post     Re: Something is fucking wrong with reality

I'm now finding tons of threads about this stuff, and referring to THE SAME PEOPLE I'M TALKING ABOUT.

I don't remember Arthur C. Clarke dying twice, but apparently lots of people do.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:42 am)

I remember Mickey Rooney's death even clearer than Billy Graham's.
8 bit orgy
There's no fucking way Obama will win FL and NV. There's like to democrats to speak of anywhere here. Even the younger adults are voting for McCain. Honestly, I never even met a democrat in Florida, period.
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:51 am)

I clearly thought Lenord Nemoy died. I remember telling Liz I had a dream about him dying. And Liz was like, "well yeah, he DID die like a couple weeks ago". And I was like "Oh, I really didn't know that!".

Then like a couple months later, I realized that he didn't die at all. then I confronted Liz about this, and she became utterly confused and surprised.

The actual dream I had about Mr Spock was bizarre and somehow profound. I remember waking up as if in mourning.

Alien body doubles and mass mind control is clearly at play.
Fagzilla
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:05 am)

Oh my God, something is happening. Seriously.

I just decided to test this. I asked Derrick just now, "do you remember Mickey Rooney dying a few years ago?" "Yeah." he said.

And I said, "go to Wikipedia. He's not dead."

And he was like, "what? Yeah he is."

But nope.

MICKEY ROONEY FUCKING ISN'T DEAD. BUT I *KNOW* THAT HE DIED, AND I HAVE AT LEAST ONE WITNESS WHO ALSO REMEMBERS THIS.

SOMETHING BEYOND GODDAMN COMPREHENSION IS HAPPENING.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:10 am)

It's a meme, like "thank you Captain Obvious" or "blame America first crowd". It's an idea transmitted through subtle mechanisms without conscious understanding.

I'll ban you really fast if you become manic and think you're God. If you say it now, or if you wisely hold your tongue but mention it weeks from now in some kind of strange loop meta-joke, if you say nothing but slyly hint at it, if you exhibit the same symptoms in other ways, whatever, you'll be gone. No one wants to watch you become a babbling godforsaken retard, even for the schadenfreude. It's insufferable.

So there it is!
Fagzilla
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:20 am)

That's the kind of post that makes everything I do worth it.

Oh man.

That was like a fine meal after a hard day's work!
8 bit orgy
There's no fucking way Obama will win FL and NV. There's like to democrats to speak of anywhere here. Even the younger adults are voting for McCain. Honestly, I never even met a democrat in Florida, period.
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:21 am)

Sanity is merely modesty.
Fagzilla
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:21 am)

I honestly don't understand what specifically I'm not allowed to do though.

I guess I'll do my best!
8 bit orgy
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:26 am)

You're promoting irrationality at the main forum. Some people really can't stand it. I figured that out hard and fast when I tried it with my UFO shit.
Fagzilla
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:34 am)

When Billy Graham died, which happened, I specifically remember it because I thought "oh, I remember when the concert promoter Bill Graham died back in the 90s, and at the time I confused him with the preacher, but now I guess they're BOTH DEAD, so that takes care of that!'

I specifically remember having THAT THOUGHT at some point within the past two years. If that line of thinking wasn't prompted by the death of Billy Graham, what the fuck was it prompted by?

It would be one thing if I was just some lone nut babbling on the street corner, but the fact that OTHER PEOPLE, including people at the board, clearly remember this shows that it's more than just me, and that there's something fucking weird going on. And also that this phenomenon seems to congregate around PARTICULAR individuals (Mickey Rooney, Jack Palance, etc.)

I remember fuckers making speeches about Billy Graham's life, and his contributions, and how sad they were at him being gone now, etc.

What the fuck.
cloacal kiss
Bearded and bald baby is the worst of all worlds
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:39 am)

Ban 8bit too.
Fagzilla
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:15 am)

Hey, nice to see Mikhail Gorbachev alive again.

WOW.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:23 am)

You've really gone beyond the pale lately. It's absurd that you are not banned.
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Fagzilla
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:33 am)

Quote:
Are you effin kidding me? Billy Graham is still alive?!?!?

I swear to God he died like a couple months or a year ago. I even recall seeing a memorial on TBN.

Haha this is too weird.

Quote:
And now you see what I am getting at. I saw it on TV that Billy Graham died and thought it odd that a religious man was getting a funeral the likes of a statesman. In other words, the state is supposed to be separate from the church, yet here all these political dignitaries come calling to his funeral.

So now Billy Graham is alive and kicking, imagine that?

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread343488/pg7
Fagzilla
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:46 am)

If huge fucking numbers of people can mass-remember an event that never happened, then there's either something weird going on, or the human mind is so fucking prone to massive and bizarre misperception that it can't be counted on for shit.
Fagzilla
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:06 am)

Ernest Borgnine is another popular name.

Quote:
Ernest Borgnine died in 1998, I remember exactly where I was when I heard about it. He was in "Airwolf" which was my favorite show as a very young child.

I swear he died in 1998, complications of some surgery, his heart stopped.

This is a complete mind trip.

Time travel has obviously happened. When the timelne changes it is because someone went back in time and monkeyed with stuff.

Holy crap, I don't even know what to do now that I have realized this fact.

Wikipedia wrote:
Ermes Effron Borgnino (born January 24, 1917),[1][2] better known by his stage name Ernest Borgnine, is an American Golden Globe, BAFTA and Academy Award-winning actor.
Potatoes
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:43 am)

Abe Vigoda status: alive.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:44 am)

Quote:
the human mind is so fucking prone to massive and bizarre misperception that it can't be counted on for shit.

I'm watching you like a motherfucking hawk waiting for you to say "the most plausible explanation for this slightly confounding phenomenon is the most shitfuckingly ridiculous permutation of words I've ever heard". It would be really poetic for you to be banned for reasons of Back To The Future!
Magic Juan
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:43 am)

Guys, you're just confusing Jerry Falwell with Billy Graham. It's very simple.
Magic Juan
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:44 am)

Like, Jerry Falwell died and then Billy Graham's wife died and so the memory became confused in your head. It's very easy to explain.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 2 of 13

Jump to: