FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Something is fucking wrong with reality
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
YES
Ask me about nation, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, and identity in general being anachronisms from a more vulgar and primitive past.
(Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:31 am)

Post     Re: Something is fucking wrong with reality

THESE GUYS ARE STILL ALIVE?!?!
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:46 am)

Reptile sucked when he stopped being a green ninja. And let's not get started on robot Smoke!
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:06 am)

I agree completely on both counts.
(Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:07 pm)

How is Mortal Combat vs. DC Universe?

Also, is it just a rip-off of Marvel vs. Streetfighter (et al)?
(Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:12 pm)

This post is fucking UNBEARABLE for me to make, but I was browsing some really BACKWATER YOUTUBE VIDEOS and WAS ABLE to find this one VLOG (ugghhhh) that someone made talking about Billy Graham's death. It was uploaded six months ago, so, FINE, either this a prank that went over my head or DURRR SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH REALITY HRRRRR

Here's the video that proves that Chris is infinitesimally smarter than one would assume: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYrQFyL8zFQ
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
YES
Ask me about nation, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, and identity in general being anachronisms from a more vulgar and primitive past.
(Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:35 pm)

I seriously, totally thought you were rickrolling

But I still think this is a prank

I think this is the same guy that made the "ghost of reagan" video
cloacal kiss
Bearded and bald baby is the worst of all worlds
(Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:23 am)

FDR would be Sonya because he's a girl and he was our worst president.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:04 pm)

Fuck you Jason, but especially and seriously fuck YOU Outland. Outland was the key to me falling for that. Once he insinuated specifically that it was NOT a Rickroll, I figured I was in the clear, since I never would have given Outland credit for the level of psychological gamesmanship.
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:05 pm)

As Internetty as this is, I'm afraid that a Rickroll war has begun!
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:14 pm)

That's pointless because I never click on any link you post, regardless of whether I think it's a Rickroll or not.

I'd advise you to give up, but I know you're never gonna do that.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:29 pm)

The funny part is that Outland was trying to save face while admitting he WAS rickrolled. You misread a sign of danger for a sign of safety. You just, have no sense, BEOTCH!
YES
(Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:02 pm)

Maybe Fagzilla just trolled you, letting forth a smug chorus of "I told you so" just to get attention
Fagzilla
(Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:05 pm)

I guess I can see how that could be interpreted as an admittance of having been Rickrolled, but it could just as easily be interpreted the other way. You're just assuming that was admittance and not subterfuge.

Who says you're right?

Outland, who's right?
Fagzilla
(Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:06 pm)

Whatever, the problem is that I'm too smart for myself.
Fagzilla
(Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:10 pm)

What I was suspicious of first though is Jason or anyone else actually having found hard evidence that this happened, which wouldn't make any sense.

The fucking timeline shifted. The only thing that wasn't affected was human memory, since human consciousness is multidimensional. There would be no record of something that happened on another timeline on something as base as physical objects like newspapers or videos.

And I am amassing an ever-growing number of people who share this memory, by the way.
Fagzilla
(Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:26 pm)

God, never mind. All of you are completely ignorant of anything I would say about this. It's pointless to even talk about here.
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:12 pm)

durrrr hrrrrr
Fagzilla
(Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:13 pm)

Jason, I'm sorry I said those terrible things about your mom.

I didn't think you were actually still sensitive about it.
Jason
(Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:25 pm)

Maybe you and I could... could listen to her favorite song together...
Fagzilla
(Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:26 pm)

I had a Rickroll confidence of 80% on that link.

Pathetic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 10 of 13

Jump to: