FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Japanese Animation Faggots Unite.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 87, 88, 89  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Seika
(Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:39 am)

Post     Re: Japanese Animation Faggots Unite.

That was probably one of the earliest, least spoilery things I could have posted.

You should be watching as it airs anyway, so you can suffer the week-long wait for each new episode like I am.
Roy
(Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:41 am)

I've got my ticket to see Madoka: Rebellion on Sunday, EEEEEEEEE! No bomb threat necessary. It's an all new story, no more recaps. The showing on the 9th was actually SOLD OUT. Man that's scary. Who are all these closet Madoka fans living in my city? I look around me and all I see is rednecks!
Ryoko's Biatch
(Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:02 pm)

Rednecks love anime.
Roy
(Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:53 pm)

Right, I forgot about guys like this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBXkHg4ac94
ALDP
(Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:40 pm)

I was a fool to think Your Anime Superstore no longer had the power to break my heart.
Roy
(Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:43 am)

My review of Madoka: Rebellion without spoiling anything important:

The theatre was packed (with rednecks) so I had to sit in the very front row and couldn't see shit! I was disappointed. It's the weakest of the trilogy, easily. They moved away from what made Madoka awesome in the first place: an easy to follow story with a bunch of HOLY SHIT scenes and twists thrown in. The whole movie was very complicated and trippy, like Evangelion. It focused heavily on a certain somebody's creepy obsession with a certain somebody else. I considered this to be fan exaggeration in the TV series, but boy, they sure take it and run with it now! There's some other clear cases of fan pandering. At one point I think the 4 girls try to do some kinda damn Haruhi dance! Like I said I couldn't see shit!
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:52 am)

Is the new Ippo series over yet? Is it any good?

I'll probably just watch the fights on YouTube.
(Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:53 pm)

anime

Fist of the North Star: The Movie - Holy shit, did Raoh always have a flying horse? Is that canon? I can't believe I ignored this series for so long when it was jam packed with flying horses! Also, I don't know why but the copy I watched seemed to splice in uncensored scenes from a bootleg VHS version. Noticeable.

WataMote - Probably the most relentlessly depressing thing I've ever watched. Elfen Lied is a pleasure cruise through 2D-Tit City in comparison. Should not be classified as a comedy. -10,000 out of 10.

j/k 8.9 out 10.

Minami-ke: Tadaima - OK, so they made four seasons of Minami-ke. For those of you not in the know, Minami-ke is a story about three sisters living alone for unspecified reasons (I'm guessing their parents were violently butchered in the Akihabara Massacre.) and having unwacky adventures. Typical slice of life fare. Except the thing about slice of life shows is there is no plot. That's why they limit them to one or two seasons. Fucking four god damned seasons is outrageous insanity. I'm guessing these zany bitches are trapped in some sort of temporal loop because the actual weather based seasons constantly change yet nobody ages or goes up a grade in school. The same thing happens every year. In the summer there's the required beach episode. In winter it's fun in the snow. In autumn, prostitution to cover the rent. Some deity loathes the Minami sisters. Bonus points for somehow cramming in more ridiculous and unwarranted fanservice than season 3. 10,000 out of 10.
MADali
Basically, someone like me is the friend who is watching from afar and shaking one's head.
(Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:41 am)

At first I thought there was a new FoTS movie out.
Roy
(Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:43 am)

I think Hosaka is gonna keep getting screwed over until the author gets really old and finally hooks him up with someone out of pity. Like in Garfield, Jon finally got together with Liz because Jim Davis got tired of shitting on him for 30 years. On the other hand, Charlie Brown NEVER got to kick the football ...
SuperPsaturn
SuperPSaturn
(Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:41 am)

Wow, I have no idea what to think about Miname-ke after that confusing shitty review.
Roy
(Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:11 am)

Minami-ke is great, but you have to be into THAT SHIT (slice of life) to a certain extent. It's like Fire Emblem in that it has a very large cast of characters and they're all pretty solid!

Season 1 > Season 3 > Season 4 > Season 2.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:15 pm)

The important thing to remember is they're seasonal prostitutes with murdered parents.
SuperPsaturn
SuperPSaturn
(Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:25 pm)

Peter, did you read to the conclusion of Son of Ogre/the entire Baki series? I'd like to know your thoughts on it.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:34 pm)

Unbelievable, absolute madness. Baki gets his ass kicked by his dad, but then "wins" because the soup Yuujiro pretended to make was too salty.
SuperPsaturn
SuperPSaturn
(Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:55 am)

Yeah, that was basically my take too. I thought maybe you'd detect some kind of hidden message from the author about the importance of....fuck, I don't even know.
Big Fagot
Alpha ape
(Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:10 pm)

He never knew what the fuck he was doing.
Seru
Custom titles are for heroes, like me.
(Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:34 pm)

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time: I was enjoying this until it turned into a predictable love story. Japan never seems to get love right.

Anyway, a girl leaps through time. End of synopsis.
Roy
(Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:36 am)

I just played this super fucked up visual novel called Saya no Uta (Song of Saya) made by the writer of Madoka. It's about this guy who gets in a car accident and suffers a brain injury which causes him to perceive the world as rotting lumps of meat, people look like disgusting flesh monsters, food is gross and smelly etc. Naturally, this causes him to become emaciated and alienated from all his former friends (who can't understand why he wants nothing to do with them anymore). The only person he doesn't see as a repugnant abomination is a mysterious little girl in a white dress he lives with and has sex with. Is he doomed to be in this "bad" situation forever, or is there a way out?!

I don't think there'll ever be an anime version of this, because the loli/guro content is clearly too hardkore for TV. And then there's the Jeffrey Dahmer/enslaved in the rape chamber scenes.
Mike Dunn
(Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:45 am)

But it's enjoyable?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 87, 88, 89  Next
Page 68 of 89

Jump to: