FTU
Dragon Ball Z Uncensored
The only place on the World Wide Web where you can hang out with Chris Psaros-san, the coolest webmaster this side of Namek!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Something is fucking wrong with reality
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu
           Author           Message
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:08 pm)

Post     Re: Something is fucking wrong with reality

I would give my fucking balls right now to have something lying around from when Billy Graham died. A saved webpage, a newspaper, a news blurb in the middle of something I recorded off of TV, whatever. I wish I had a more concrete idea of when he died too. All I fucking have is the certainty of my memory. I wish I had for some reason cared more that he died, that I had taken just a little more notice of it and the circumstances.

I'm not in nearly as good a shape as the lady on the ATS forum who remembers Karen Carpenter dying in 1974, when she "actually" died in 1984, but she didn't, because the lady took up the drums in 1974 specifically BECAUSE Karen Carpenter had died, so she knows FOR SURE.

That lady's in the sweet spot!
Fagzilla
Got lost in another dimension for a couple months. But seriously, we will actually update the site within the next couple of days. http://www.bandzwiki.com/
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:13 pm)

Captain Kangaroo is apparently also someone who died twice.
Fagzilla
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:22 pm)

YET ANOTHER FORUM POST wrote:
But correlating the gist this thread with another, I damn sure remember Billy Graham dying just several months ago, his funeral was the only thing on the big media stations. But .......... he's still alive.
Fagzilla
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:23 pm)

Oh my God. The Large Hadron Collider. That's it.

(the rest of this post edited due to unbelievably hardcore content)
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:41 pm)

Please leave Fagtown for that other forum.
Last edited by God on Fri Apr 05, 33 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Fagzilla
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:11 pm)

I go to that forum to criticize people for being ignorant, self-important, fantasy-prone, grossly credulous fat Internet idiots with no ability to be skeptical or think critically.

I don't fit in with them at all!

Last edited by Fagzilla on Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
Jason
At ten I shaved my head and tried to be a monk, I thought the older women would like me if I did.
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:14 pm)

Most of that is explained by Graham's stroke being misremembered (especially the joke at work) and the rest explained by the fact that you're all already a bunch of lunatics committed to forcefully suggesting fantasy until it's believed.
8 bit orgy
There's no fucking way Obama will win FL and NV. There's like to democrats to speak of anywhere here. Even the younger adults are voting for McCain. Honestly, I never even met a democrat in Florida, period.
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:16 pm)

Your all?
Jason
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:20 pm)

You don't fit in at Fagtown at all, but you don't copy and paste posts from here in order to prove that you are correct because we share your delusions.
Fagzilla
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:26 pm)

Jesus Christ.

*whoosh*
Jason
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:29 pm)

Yes, because your snide little gigglefests do wonders to help your credibility.
Fagzilla
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:32 pm)

Let's get back on track with the important work of this thread:

Quote from: Dr. Albert Marconi on February 12, 2008, 07:40 PM
The biggest one I've had was last June. Billy Graham's wife, Ruth Graham, died. They were showing the funeral on the news, and I was thinking 'oh, that's too bad, her husband just died a year or two ago.' then I freakin SAW HIM on the news! I turned it up to make sure it wasn't file footage. It wasn't, it was Billy Graham at his wife's funeral... I was speechless.
You see I remember, very vividly, a few months after Pope John Paul II died Billy Graham had a stroke, he was in critical condition, and he died. I clearly remember the funeral, I even remember the jokes about the rapture that people were making in bad taste. I remember someone at work saying 'First John Paul, Now Billy Graham, Heaven must be pre-boarding." I remember all of this with the clarity of any other memory, but here he is standing in his wife's funeral procession nearly two years after he died.
My friends tried to assure me that I was thinking about the Pope's death, I would then say 'NO, I remember the Pope dying, then I remember Graham dying." Another tried to tell me that I was thinking of Fallwell, but that had just happened, that was brand new, not two years old...

Quote from: cheshiregrin on February 18, 2008, 12:24 PM
Holy shit! [] I seriously thought Billy Graham was dead as well. I had, honestly, basically the same memory. My dad actually knew Billy Graham for a time, and I can remember him going to his funeral. In fact, I had a Time's Magazine in my hand where the front cover was about Billy Graham's death. I was using it for an art project, and my friend and I were joking that we were all screwed now, and my art teachers was annoyed with us for being so irreverent. My mom was depressed at the time, and I remember her crying over his death because she said he was such as good man and it wasn't fair. I still am not used to thinking of him as alive. I only found out because I mentioned something about it to my little brother and he thought I'd gone nuts.
Jason
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:33 pm)

Most of that is explained by Graham's stroke being misremembered (especially the joke at work) and the rest explained by the fact that you're all already a bunch of lunatics committed to forcefully suggesting fantasy until it's believed.
Fagzilla
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:44 pm)

I guess I could try TONING THINGS DOWN for a while.
Username
Swimmin' in a Magnum
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:32 pm)

In a year and a half, when Morgan Freeman dies, I hope we don't have to repeat this whole escapade.
Username
Swimmin' in a Magnum
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:33 pm)

"AND TYLER PERRY TOO! I REMEMBER DISTINCTLY TYLER PERRY CONTRACTING AIDS AND FUCKING DYING BACK WHEN ALL OF THOSE BLACK PEOPLE DIED IN A ROW!"
Vinny
[00:10] How can you get an erect dick into your own ass?
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:46 pm)

Chris, you really need to stop acting in this way.
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:30 pm)

Guys, we should all let Chris blaze his sophist trail peacefully. He's just going off on a spiritual tangent temporarily, and I'm sure that he'll return to us in a less transcendental state, later on.
BigJoeMex
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:41 pm)

I thought you were talking about SUPERSTAR BILLY GRAHAM. Who the fuck cares about that other guy.
8 bit orgy
There's no fucking way Obama will win FL and NV. There's like to democrats to speak of anywhere here. Even the younger adults are voting for McCain. Honestly, I never even met a democrat in Florida, period.
(Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:45 pm)

Man, it's really easy for me to drive people to insanity!

How do I not fit the board? I mean, the only reason I'm here was because I kept getting banned at MPP!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Ball Z Uncensored Forum Index -> Uncensored Daizenshuu All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 4 of 13

Jump to: